The easiest way to set up these devices for your MacLab hosted account with an auto-configuration, which only takes a few moments. This will configure your Mail, Calendar and Address Book using a device profile. The following has been updated for iOS 13.
- On your iPhone or iPad launch the Safari web browser.
- Go to mail.maclaboratory.net/integration/mobile.html (Mail 1) or mail2.maclaboratory.net/integration/mobile.html (Mail 2). Ask us which server has your account.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” and select “Continue”
- At the prompts enter your full email address as your user name and enter your email password. You will see a warning that the website is downloading a configuration profile. Select "Allow."
- Select "Close."
- Go to Settings and select "Profile Downloded" then "Install"
- Go to the Mail app and verify your account is present.