The easiest way to set up these devices for your MacLab hosted account with an auto-configuration, which only takes a few moments. This will configure your Mail, Calendar and Address Book using a device profile.
- On your iPhone, iPad launch the Safari web browser.
- Go to https://mail.maclaboratory.net/integration (Mail 1) or https://mail2.maclaboratory.net/integration (Mail 2). Ask us which server has your account.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” and click “Continue”
- At the prompts enter your full email address as your user name and enter your email password.
- At the next window you will see a profile, click "Install."
- Enter the password for your device if you are prompted for it.
- You may see a message that the authenticity of the profile cannot be verified. This is okay, install anyway.
- Click "Done."
- Go to the Mail app and verify your account is present.